Monday, June 27, 2011

This is going to the end

June is going to reach the end and I cant bear with it... This month shares a lot of happiness and sadness too.. And of course the sadness is all about my emotion:(

1st of all, I should say A BIG, HUGE thanks to all my beloved coursemates who purposely came down Muar to celebrate my birthday together with my family.. They are just so lovely and we had fun all a while:))) Thanks for all the birthday presents although there are some still in kl and waiting me to go and collect.. I appreciate all the sincerity=)))
Thanks to the sweet and lovely celebration:) I cherish the moments together with all of you<3

Were drinking Hoegarden with friends to continue the celebration:)

A Big clap to myself because able to drive to Kluang for my very brave 1st time.. Off to Uk farm and made me close to nature and I <3 green field and blue sky:)))




June is my lovely month because I end my posting successfully without any incident... Met a new friend+didi in this posting who made my posting period won't be so bored... Forgot to snap his lovely Birthday present to me.. 1st time received a agar plate that written Happy Birthday on it... That is so cute:) Didnt take photos with him because he not allow to do so then I download his profile pictureXD 

This is best from all of them, I think:)

This year Birthday celebration no BF accompany and I still remember the last year celebration.. We were going to break up at that time.. Sadness, heartbroken and happiness crossmatch together... This year, I received his message about the birthday wish and he hoped I can walk out from the sadness and forget what he done to me... He still said no matter how, he still loves me deep in his heart... Dont know why, I felt sad enough when I saw his message because things has changed and only the memories left in our heart~~~

I didn't keep this puzzle photos in my drawer and it is still visible to everyone clearly.. I still view it every morning I woke up... There is nothing to keep inside because the scar is still there.. I laughed at my mum who purposely hid this picture behind the Birthday card because I know I cant forget even it is hidden in the corner~~~
Anyway, I know I cant live in the past and everyone is hoping that I can move on especially my family and my beloved friends...




No comments:

Post a Comment