Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pre-Celebration time

The result was out a few days ago but I cant check my result=="""
It is written that keputusan anda telah ditahan. Sila jelaskan hutang anda untuk menyemak keputusan anda==lll
What the hell is it??? I knew I havent pay the RM 140 for my posting fee then I still need ask my friend to help me pay the denda 1st so that I can check my result today:DDD

The result is not under my expectation but overall I feel blessed about it... I didnt study much for this sem but still can get this result... I feel really thankful to GOD and everyone:)))) My mood is pretty good because of my result  and I wanna get myself a Pre-celebration present:PPP

My mood is soooooooo colorful:))) I want buy this umbrella to enlighten myself more and more~~~

Took this picture when I went to Tanjung myself after working... Edited it to make it more and more presentable... I <3 this picture very much:)))


Thanks for the Chocolate as the present you give me to ask me add oil in everything:)) Appreciate:DDD

I should get myself this as my Birthday present:)))

Gotta go, wanna back Prison hospital:(

No comments:

Post a Comment