Friday, June 10, 2011

It's Friday

It's Friday and tomorrow is Weekend again:))) I feel glad about it because no working at Hospital during weekend... Although still need to work at cafe but there will be more time for myself to do my own work especially to finish all the log book debts =.=""""

But I am still can enlighten myself to do some silly wuliao things... Snapped this photo when I went to fetch my little didi for dinner a few days ago... The old style letter box is just so vintage and I attracted to it:))


This will remind me that to send all your love and care to everyone around you because life is so unpredictable:))) Life is definitely too short to be unhappy. SO if you want to be happy, be. Don't let anyone or anything to decide it. Take control of your life. Remember, only you have the right to decide how you feel:) I know I am still not good in deciding and making myself happy in life but I am still learning and pursuing it:DDD




 Lastly, put your hands together and pray. Honestly, I did it always no matter what happened to me because this worked.. God will help you to release your nervousness and help you to get through, no matter how tough or impossible it seems.. He always does:) Maybe some day, I will really fill my religion part as Christian:)

No comments:

Post a Comment