Thursday, June 23, 2011

Coincidence

Dear diary,
I felt sad now after reading my new didi blog... Curiosity drives to search his blog suddenly... Very super duper coincidently I found his blog so easily... How come everything about him can be so easily??? There are a few posts like related to me and I shed a tear and feel want to cry after reading his blog... Is it because we are in similar situation or because of others?? Too much coincidences made me not believe all about him as well as to him... No deceive but is hard to believe...



He wrote this in his blog
[don't know bad luck or good luck!i found her blog....after i saw her dairy i feel desperate and disappointed.Why i feel like that??y?i desperate bcz i make ppl think i am untrustedable ,cann't be trust and also like to deceive ppl.I need to change myself although I DIDN'T DECEIVE HER,
Why she thought like that?may be she don't believe what i said bcz too much conincidence....dear diary ,honestly i also don't fully believe what she said]

Here I need to clarify that you are trustable just sometimes it is so hard to believe ma... I know you didnt deceive me and JUST BE YOURSELF!!!! I still remember this is the requirement you want to find a galfriend:D

p/s: I am the 1st visitor to his blog!!!!
P/S: I will post about my Birthday in next post...  

1 comment:

  1. ==lll.....too much 26462433623
    now i feel regret to search ur blog le.
    bcz i don't want u 279 24246.

    ReplyDelete