Sunday, June 5, 2011

I LOVE SUNDAY

Suddenly the broadband line become good till excellent then I can write my blog finally:DDD This can enlighten me whole day and kick away all the unhappiness:)))
Lovely Sunday with my Papa and Mama.. Heart them a lot and hope to spend more time with them as possible as I can... Not forget tomorrow is Dumpling Festival and I received quite a lot of dumplings from neighbours and friends.. Mama don't allow papa to make the dumplings himself because it will be very troublesome to prepare so many ingredients>>> HAHA
In my heart, Papa is a great cook and dedicated husband+papa... <3 Him:))))

Still remember that usually I will accompany papa to make dumplings together... He always commented on my poor skill until the dumplings will look like distorted in shape... My palms are too small to make a big dumplings:DDD Now getting older and older and many things changed but the only one that does not change is their love to me <<<<3

Early Sunday morning, my Mama brought me to match making session=="""
She is too worry about me and scared I cant forget Kaikiat till now still haven have a boyfriend... As a filial daughter, I always listen to what she said and just treat it as normal making friends lo... Didnt notice that guy very much but his house is covered full with flowers... His dad loves gardening very much... I quickly snap a flower picture:)))


Went to visit my old friends at Muar Hospital... She was admitted into Psychiatric Ward but she has been discharged a few days ago... Felt shocked when I saw her sample in lab and being processed by me... Dont sknow her mental condition has became worse and worsen.. She is a such a nice friend for me... Feel heatbroken when I visited her 1st day... Her attitude has changed a lot and became more and more aggressive... Tears dropped unintentionally:(((


Hope she will get better>>> I Pray for her---- Amen


My newly accepted Lemon didi wrote a small piece of paper to me:))))


Received it yesterday night after working at Little... He is too lovely and cute:)))
It written : 祝幸福找上你, 希望你也能勇敢一点。。。
I felt so sweet when read it... He is just so know me:)))  Appreciate what he done......

1 comment: