Wednesday, September 28, 2011

。毕业了。


I super duper in love with this cute purple octopus!!!!

 Went to attend my senior's convocation at UKM Bangi and also my friend convo at UTM Skudai... The atmosphere around was so bliss and everybody was full of happiness because finally they graduated after many years studies:) I can feel the joy and love from them:) Was imaging at the same on how is my convocation next year.. Is there will be many people attend?? Or whether I will receive many bouquets of flowers??? Will I cry in front of people?? There're so many questions in my mind at that time... Very soon will be my Convo Day because time is passing very fast:(

There is no need many people to attend my convo
Just those
I care
I love
I miss
I hug
Because
They are the people who make my life meaningful and priceless
They know who they are
xoxo



Just nice:)


My beloved sweetie<3


Almost all Biomed-ians:)


I love all of them<3


Precious buddyline:)


Thanks for always remember me and give me encouragements and care all the time
Heart you no matter what happened


Cherish you big bear although we knew each other so short:)


4 comments:

  1. Who??? You mean who I wish to attend my convo? Definitely you are in my list:) Wanna claim the purple octopus from you<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. octopus purple oh~ you wan the real one?? XD
    still long to go...of course i will attend your convo~ but will see you from far far far far place~ let you enjoy with your frens n parents..im jus a small little dust...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only wan this cute purple fake octopusXD Real one is too scary:)
    I don wan you to stand far far away.. You must stand beside me to feel happy for me:)

    ReplyDelete