Saturday, September 17, 2011

It's september

It's September now and I am still goyang kaki in the room because I am still not yet get the title about the thesis as everyone looks like so busy with their thesis proposal... Midnight rambles!!!!! Don't know why everyone is so worrying about the proposal... Maybe is due to the presentation is on week 4:( Sad because I am still blur on how to start to do my proposal:( [ROARS]

Put everything behind first and shows some gathering pictures with Bookfest colleague:)


BBQ Plaza




the only one group photo

Since Teck Chuan was purposely came up kl on his birthday, so I think we should celebrate for him.. But I didn buy anything for him so only can treat him eat:) Luckily he said he never eat this before and he likes it:) Hope he has a wonderful birthday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment