Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Simple gathering

It's already Day 3 of my Uni life in KL.. Went out with few coursemates yesterday to update what they done during holidays.. We were busy working except for ting ting and liyang.. What they said is rest more is for the adventurous 4th year together with the thesis.. Talking about the thesis.. They got their thesis title yet I am still goyang kaki because my supervisor not yet give me title... Scared and worry that I cant finish the proposal within 3 weeks time:( GOD please help me!!! So not prepared to my thesis and I am still having a blurring mind on how to start with it:(

Never mind, Let's see some pictures about the gathering:)






It was so fun to be with all of you:) Hope that our friendship won end when we graduate<3

4 comments:

  1. I really really lost myself again~ my problem still haven fully settle, looks like i am the one who keep on running away the problems n troubles...this is so true that i am actually a big coward, haha~ thank you~ thank you that you keep on support me, keep on by my side, listening my nonsense...really thank you very much~~ appreciate you alot, and you are such a precious sister in my life, i really love you n i really happy that i can know you~ it is really big gifted~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember that you told me you left comment in my blog so I come here to check the comment you left to me... Don lost urself because you must come out one decision and that is your future... DOn feel yourself is a big coward because you are brave enough to make decision your own.. No matter how, I will always give you my advice and by ur side.. Thanks a lot to you and you are also my precious sister too:) Happy to know you too:P
    Muackz.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know why, my heart, still very very happy coz of you~ >< my words really cant express out my feeling...You are always my beloved sis in my heart, forever n ever, this is the promise i can give you~ "pop"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOU<3
    No need say anything because I can feel what you want to tell me:) Miss you:)

    I promise you that I won leave you alone d:) Don worry:P

    ReplyDelete