Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Holidays。End。

Drag till now just wanna update my blog because was busy working last few weeks.. Knew a lot of new friends especially my cute Wai Wai Jiejie who adopted me as her godsister... How I wish that I can have a sister to talk, to chat, to play, to have fun together... A little love, a little hug, a little gift you given to me, these are the memories we shared each other... I sincerely LOVE you so much




Thanks for all your support and care as I really appreciate and cherish so much because It means a lot to me


It's now in the late night and I am still at outside to online and update my bloggie... Say hello to the coming of Wednesday and soon Sunday will be arrived soon... Hard to imagine that my holidays are going to end and my 4th year uni life is going to start... I don't want it to happen so fast as I still unable to change my mood so fast... Flashing back to the time I had during this holiday.. I worked a lot during this holiday but don know is for what... Happy working with all the friends because pieces of memories can be built up together:) 



Perfect living 2011


 We are ONE team for Cash counter


With Miss Ong and cool KY


虎姑婆 = Miss Ong


Received the drawing pictures from my cute packer Mei mei Jing Yi


Our gift to Tek Kwan

Photos always can explain everything and deliver the message.. Yes is true that I felt happy to work bookfest this time... We had a great time togetherEveryone is so good to me and I felt blessed while working... Love all of you and looking forward to the next gathering

Will back to the reality soon and I am super reluctant to go back KL for new year... This new year s going to be a question mark for me because I am still not sure which path should I choose for my future as I don wish to step into the society so early.. Telling myself, I still wanna be a little girl in my family to let everyone dotes me so much... Telling myself that don fuss over with all the question marks and should cherish the time now till the end of my 4th year... But in fact this is so hard for me for not to think so much... I should cheer up myself and smile smile smileee...

Happy, joyful and emo in this post and I don know why I relate all of them together.. Midnight emo I think..

5 comments:

  1. midnite huh~ where you write ur blog actually, dun ever go out yourself alone coz you wanna online, i just hope tat you dun hav any bad things happen on you~ coz it will makes me sad n worried...well~ cheer up gal~ ^^ now you are not alone, coz im here with you~ once you feel sad or emo, just face to me...hit me, scold me...nvm...im still here^^
    and~ no matter where you go...far from me...i can transform into...one of the stars...just right behind the most shining stars~ XD ( that just for the nite time...) then how day time?? hmm..dun worry...i will be transform into...dust~ XD so...wherever, whenever, watever, i still there~ XD im super~ wakakaka...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so sweet when I look through your comment here:) I think I can shout out loudly " I LOVE YOU " to you because you always by my side:) No matter is stars or dust, you will always live deep inside my heart:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha~ dust...that's it~ im dust~ no matter how strong the winds is, how good vacuum~ i still will fly back to your side~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. owh~ three only ark~ XD so less....hmm.....jus kidding~ thanks that you love me...^^

    ReplyDelete