Monday, September 12, 2011

New year 。Welcome back


Yes. I am back to school.
This is such a unhappy forcing to come back here.
I spent a whole day to clean and tidy my room. 
New room.
with New colors added.
with New mattress given.
with New environment offered.
with New 3rd row nice view.


New mattress with New bedsheet.
My favourite Mickey.

Nostalgia to old room.
There are so many memories inside.
I cried.
I laughed.
I emo.
All inside that room.
With the new year starts,
should put everything behind.
Therefore,
The notice board is surrounded by new photos.
I LOVE everyone in this notice board.


With many photos.

1st day of school
I still feel quite bored
Still dont have mood to continue uni life
yet many people are rushing their thesis proposal
but I still haven get the title
OMG
Tell me how to settle this

2 comments:

  1. i have a dog toy looking similar with urs at KT here too! ehhe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really??? So coincidence... I had it quite long ago... Many years liao.. Nostalgia:)

    ReplyDelete