Sunday, June 24, 2012

21062012


Check out our group pic! (Not everyone here)
Thanks to the guard:)
(I was the one to ask guard's help)
=.=

21st June 2012 was a memorable day in my uni life because it was my last day exam (quiz) to end my 4 years degree in UKM. The day is looked like a very official last day for everyone to gather together before parting back to different routes. It was a complicated feeling day (Happy+sad). Still remember the 1st year group pix, we all still wearing the blue baju kurung inside the hall of college and everyone looked so nerd (Pix inside external =.=") Time is passing so fast and we finally reached the end of our uni life:)

I will miss all of you
who
colors my university life successfully
accompanies me during my university life happily
trains me to become a better person effectively
tolerates my crazy blur behavior patiently
teaches me memorisingly
loves me wholeheartedly
hates me wholeheartedly

Pixies time




3 of us who can hang out crazily and do something silly



See my aeroplane pose! 
Wakakaka


Us  Heart them wholeheartedly
Tenkkiu for the accompany always 


I looked like promoting something 
=.="

Still haven't decide what to do next.
Perhaps further studies in UKM again???





No comments:

Post a Comment