Friday, June 15, 2012

M-I-C-K-E-Y Mouse

Mid valley is having the Mickey Mouse exhibition now. I know I am late to blog about the exhibition, sorry! Grabbed some nice pixies from friends because they look nicer than what I snapped:) I was there when I finished attending the LC Smart TV event at The Gardens so there was not crowded at all. Heard from my friends who went to the exhibition and complained to me that the whole place was full of people and they actually lost each other inside!

I still remember during my childhood moments I used to watch Mickey Mouse everyday and yes I love cartoon shows alot! Of course not only mickey mouse lah . There's looney toons, tiny toons, snoopy,  madeline * an old french Televison show *, disney Silly Symphony , Popeye and lot's more! Gosh, I missed those days.


Check out the black and white Mickeys!
Went to Hongkong Disneylands a few years ago, I wish to go there again! Still remember no matter how, I must queue up to snap a pic with Mickey. I want to go again!!

Stop grumbling! Let's see some pixies during the exhibition.



And lastly,


No comments:

Post a Comment