Sunday, June 3, 2012

Say hello to Adriell


Howdy ho!!! Ho ho ho.. This is the 1st time I wanna blog about my nephew, Adriel. Isn't he adorable? He is a 11th month baby boy!!! I am soooo love to play with him because he is just like an apple in everyone's eyes:)


Look at this photo! It was the first day he born:) Her grandmother, (my mother) was so excited to carry him all a while. Still remember that we were discussing on " you see he look like who?" Mother said " of course look like my brother." I said "he looks like my papa, my grandfather because the forehead is sooo high" Of course my forehead is very high too!!!

Genetically prominent to prove that we are from the same factory!!!!


Full moon baby!!
Botak head. 
Don't know why every full moon baby needs to cut botak. 
Mother said baby gal also need to cut. Why???


Mother said this photo looks like his uncle (My 2nd bro). I wonder???? 
Haha.. He is a 单眼皮宝宝 !!!


7th month!!!
He flies with his walker!!!!


Snapped this when he was playing with the water;) 
See how fair he is! (Just like meXD)


Grandpapa was teaching him how to walk!!! 
See he can stand firmly:) Just don't have courage to walk. (Not brave enough)
Mama said "Your gugu (aunty) walk when she was 9th month years old"
I was laughing at that time.


See my mama so loves him ♥
Nanny love ♥


Check out his funny expression! 
I love to bring him go around. 

Aunty loves you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment