Thursday, June 28, 2012

Janice

It has been a few days I didn't update my blog. There is no internet wifi at my Muar home so I cant update my blog frequently. But, on the other hand, this is good also because I can save my time for other personal things like reading rather than surfing internet and facebook:)

Last weekend, I back my hometown after all my exams and had a short break before my viva. Life is so good to meet up all of my loves after so many days cooped inside my college room. They just can make me feel more happier and delight me with their funny faces XD My mum is a nanny or so called babysitter, I do love and dote Janice so much out all of so many kids taken care by my mama:) Still remember the 1st day she born, I followed my mama to hospital and carried her in my hug, she was so lovely and cute n of course dark-skinned baby gal:) This year, she is 5 years old and become a little fat pig in my house:) She always says that she exercise at home and want to lose her weight preventing her to become a fat fat pig.. BUT she just can't resist the FOOD.. She is a glutton pig:)






She was 2 years old 



She was 3 years old 


Glutton pig XD


She was 4 years old 


Finally she is 5 years old this year 
She can learn my facial expression:) We can have same facial expression!!!!

I asked the little gal, " Do you want to take photo with me during my convo?"
Janice : " Yes I want, don't want let jie jie take together, only you and me."
Me : " Why????"
Janice : " Because jiejie is too fat , look not nice! Hahaha..."
Me : " I thought you also fat fat look not nice?!?"
Janice : " I am cute as siyee jiejie!" 
Me :  =.=""" You are over-confident to yourself!!!!!
Janice : " I know I am cute."

See this see this, she just sooooo adult. I love her so muchXD 
Maybe 20 years later, I still will go find her and play with her, because we too are childish kids:)

1 comment:

  1. 20 years still go find her, you will be old enough~ XD

    ReplyDelete