Monday, June 11, 2012

Awesome Summer Camp @ 1 Utama

Sorry I was very busy in editing my thesis into Gaya Ukm which is really a very annoying thing. Yet finally I am going to pass up the finalized draft to the office today! Yeah! No more editing thesis anymore (Hope so) btw, I still need to study for my last Uni final exam and writing my manuscript:( Urgh! I hate it seriously! Can't wait for the graduation trip with my coursemstes♥


Last week, I attended a summer camp which was organized by One Utama together with don't know which nursery center. Liyang asked me whether want to work as a teacher or so called babysitter for the kids. I thought i will be nothing to do at that time so I agreed. In the end, I was pretty busy with the work and the dance practice at night and also thesis editing:( But, it was fun and memorable experience to work because I able to check out how 'mature' thinking the children nowadays:) 


Didn't take many photos. Sorry to my lousy nokia phone:( It was a 3 days camp located at the Rainforest of One Utama. On the 1st day, the activity was Treasure Hunt. Can you imagine how big One Utama??? Imagine you are running inside the shopping mall blurry? As a direction idiot, the kids brought me to the Game Station=.="" (ZZzzzzz) We were looking for the pieces of the elephant body. The story is about the 5 statues at the Island of Mihara or what. Haha, I forgot the name of the island already. Paiseh






This is my group elephant statue. Haha, i know it doesnt look like elephant. Those pieces of the elephant were very far from each other. I ran till my leg ache! (plus the dance practice also)


Funny thing on !st day: When the Kambing gor gor (Liyang) talked in front, there was a little cute boy screamed at behind " Go Eat Grass!" I was beside him at that time. All of us felt shocked!!!!! When the Mushroom jie jie appeared, the little boy screamed " Where is the FUNGUS?" Argh!!!! Seriously I was pretty shocked at that moment. Fungus? fungus? How they recognised the word "fungus"? 


But then I guess they won't know much about the fun of raising chicks together with the hen, catching huge tortoise from the river side after downpour, playing the kites, riding with a bicycle, and perhaps graffiti? But still, they are pretty adorable♥


On the 2nd day, our job was pretty much relaxed than 1st day. Sushi making inside Sakae Sushi was fun:) I made a California handroll for myself! It is really not so hard to learn. In the afternoon, we went to visit Royal Selangor Factory which is located at Wangsamaju there. It is my 1st time to enter and I still don't know what so special with all those pewter things. But still, some of the items look good and beautiful:) 



Money tree!! I feel them pretty cute!! 


Saw this when I was going to leave. It's artistic, right? 
It is a wall with many handprints of famous people!!

Funny thing day 2: One of my frens told me that, there was a little boy who was 10 years old, telling him that he knew the meaning of "gay". Then my fren asked his opinion on boys to boys love. You know what is the answer?? The little boy said " I will show him my middle finger!" Definitely this is the influence from drama or negligence of parents:( Shocked again!

The last day, we had a fashion show for all kids with all recycle materials. But in the end, there were many colorful materials bought from Popular by organizers =.=""" This is not so green to earth, right? But still, it was fun! 


Both kids decorated by me! The below one won the best costume prize! 
She came to hug me when she off to the backstage.
Isn't she cute?


Check out all the kids on stage! 
So colorful! 
Spot the angry bird!!
Credited to all creatives teachers!!


The end of the camp! * clap clap*

No comments:

Post a Comment