Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Road accidents

I think everyone saw the Ferrari-Taxi car crash video, right? It was on facebook and news too:( If you really don't then here it is...


This fatal accident took 3 lives and happened in Singapore, Ferrari Driver,Taxi driver and the taxi passenger,and 2 injured,Ferrari passenger and the motorbike guy. It is horrible!

Okay why am I blogging about road accident? Because I saw a terrible accident near Wangsa there after I back from dance practice yesterday night. There were a lot of traffics and polices. Hope no one dies inside.

I start driving straight after I got the license. Met a lot of irresponsible drivers all the time, like turning without showing the signal, overspeed, speeding through the red light. I am really angry why do car drivers nowadays are so irresponsible and careless. I feel bad for the innocent ones eventhou it's not my business. Life is important!! Sometimes, I will count till 3 after the green light on before I move. I don't want to die and crash into mincemeat on road!


I know maybe this is just another accident and there's people who died everyday because of road accidents but I really hope that everyone should be more considerate.Like going to clubs or parties (thou I am not the one), if you are driving,then you have the responsible to not get drunk and people who are not driving should also remind the ones who are driving.Bottoms-up are fun but please remind yourself about your limits.


Please respect the traffic light! Please don't speed to pass through the orange light (thou i also same like this sometimes). If you really can't stop it before it turns into red light, just need to check another lane got car anot. This is very important! Sometimes I think those people are blind cuz they just cross the road without seeing whether its green light or red.I cannot imagine if suddenly a ferrari speeds when it's red light on the crossing light and some people disobey and cross the road. Final destination for sure!


I don't know I am so pekcek to those who didn't obey the traffic rules. My cousin from US told me that she never ever brave to drive in Malaysia because all those drivers are very rude and didn't follow the rules. Please respect your own life and other people's life!

Hope everyone will be more considerate next time when they drive :)



No comments:

Post a Comment