Tuesday, April 12, 2011

凝聚。。。

Still have 2 days then I need to face my 2nd exam in this final.. Time is passing too fast and I still have a bunch of notes haven finish.. But I am still able to go out in order to meet my parents at Bandar Tasik Selatan Terminal Bus stop... Finally get my strawberry and Jagung from them since I cant go up Cameron with them... Cant follow this so called "family trip" is so a bit unhappy because I really wish to spend more time with my family and take many many photos.. Photo shooting really can brighten my mood:)

Exam has been torturing me before and after.. I don wan to have exam and my coursemates are going to meet their supervisor for thesis but I am still unmotivated to do so... Life is getting more black and white nowadays...

No comments:

Post a Comment