Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sympathetic sign again

Looks like the weather is going to rain again... 
And I am having another hyperkinetic symptoms as I just finish my teh tarik...
My heart is pounding a bit fast and headache is following me now =.=


Teh tarik is driving me crazy and I cant concentrate on my notes again.. 
This is a bad bad sign for me... 
It has been a long time I didnt experience it because I always away from these types of caffeine drink... 
Worst experience when I had my coffee last time>.<
I think I need to rest a while before I continue my notes again.. Sigh~~

Anyway, received a midnight call yesterday and this made me a little bit joyful and happy...
It is good to have you by my side although we are about 500 km far away:DD


Quote : 其实昨天一整天忙下来, 我很压力; 但我觉得我能应付, 因为你和我一起。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment