Thursday, April 28, 2011

The end

Dear bloggie,
I should mark the end-a full stop for my 3rd year university life yesterday because I had my last paper yesterday morning... Was very tired and cant concentrate to update my blog yesterday so I drag till now just write out my feeling...
 
It's party time!!!!



The end sem doesn't make me to feel a bit happy because 3rd year WAS a quite torturous and miserable year for me as same as what I talked to Liyang them... Time passes too fast and soon I will become a final year student yet I haven't prepare for it.. Somemore I will have my posting straight away right after my Beijing trip... This sounds like not so delightful... Heard from my friends that the human relationship is just so fragile, people can be good to you at the surface but doesn't mean the same in their heart.. They are just so MEAN on what they wanna do without thinking for others.. Sigh~~~

Miserable year should end it as soon as I can because I should fully concentrate on my holidays and thesis... Should go jalan jalan more and take more pictures to make my life more colorful... 


No comments:

Post a Comment