Monday, April 25, 2011

]Leganya[

Leganya because I just finish my 3 hours exam not so long ago.. And I am having my favorite Marks & Spencer cookies while blogging.. 50 mcQs=250 objectives together with 4 essays were driving me to crazy.. It's just like I cant finish answering all of them as time is approaching to end... At last, Finally, I finished them on time:D

Still got one more last paper on Wednesday morning then I will be free from all exams.. But that is another tough and memorizing subject for me.. I just only can try my best to study it>.<

Woohoo, My holidays are coming soon.. And my birthday is coming soon too:DDDDDD
Should have a proper plan in this long long holidays so I won be too busy with my posting and thesis preparation.. Should have more and more fun before I start my final year.. Liyang them said will come and visit me during my birthday but I am still dont know is true or not because they always so upside down==""
Anyway, I really hope they can come before we end our uni life:D

If I can read my book like this, isn't good??

Should get a job with high salary because I have a lot of things to buy in this holidays.. Sorry mama because your daughter is a spendthrift Xiao Jie although she is broke... Cant resist to those I really love to and I wish to own them myself... DREAMING dreaming~~~

Lomo lomo camera is the one I wish to own .. But I am still thinking to own one digital camera also..
Tell me how to resist from all these camera..
Wait people want to say that I am really spendthrift=.=""

My lovely beautiful Tulips:D
Flowers can make a gal smile whole day without any reason~~
I want to buy one bouquet for myself on my birthday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment