Tuesday, April 19, 2011

[Stone down]

Finally I had done my 2 papers in one day.. One is the heavy stone paper-Toxicology ... Feel so relieved now because I am still have around 6 days for my next paper.. The papers next week will consume me a lot of time because quite a lot to study also.. But it doesnt a matter for the period now... I don wish to put myself in such a miserable condition that is continue studying straight after the exam.. Therefore>>>>

Tadda>>> We went to have a proper dinner at The Manhattan Fish Market at Pavilion straight after my Toxico exam... We should enjoy our life, isn't it?? 
They are having promotion now for students.. RM10 nett with bottomless drinkXD

Was spent most of my time to study and face my laptop... It is too bored for only staring at the notes without doing anything... People really cant run away from internet nowadays==""

This is the usual what I done in the midnight.. I love the dark environment although I know this is not good for my eyes... 
Dark dark = mysterious

Keep listening to this song >>> Tonight I celebrate my love for you by Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack...
This is a beautiful song who really touched me a lot at this moment... It reminds me someone who really walk into my heart and hurt me a lot a lot but I still love him in the end... I am such a useless and silly gal who only will stand at the same old position...

Was listening to this song while I did my revision last night.. I was tearing because of my stupid fool emotion..
Life isn't so hard, is it?
Is me to put myself in such an uncontrollable situation...


Somehow, Life is so simple as like this...
Human are complicated creatures...
This is the life I wish to belong to<3

No comments:

Post a Comment