Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Day

It's Easter Sunday...


Praise the Lord for He resurrected from his dead on this day and that gives us hope for eternal life :)
Although I am not a believer, I am still willing to believe that GOD do exist in this world and He is taking care all of us.. Should show our gratitude to him~~

My mood suddenly cheers up because of this...


Definitely feel very shocked when received all these foods and my favourite Blended Chocolate from Coffee Bean, and together the cookies from Marks Spencer and not forget my favourite strawberry...

Damn shocked when someone who is supposed in Muar and came to find me with all these things.. 
These really boost my spirit to study for 3 hours exam tomorrow:DD

Should show my thanks and gratitude to him for his hardness to bring up all these things:D

2 comments: