Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sun-day

It is Sunday which is the beginning of my 2nd week exam.. My mood is getting down and down as the weather is also going to be rainy day just like yesterday:( Tomorrow will be my Toxico and Hemato exam - 2 papers on the same day.. I don think this is unfair although some of the elective subjects will be examined on other days.. Not regret about the choice I made for this sem.. Life is about the choice making, agree? My mood is just like being showered under the rains....

Showered mood = Moody

In order to make our life better, we should let nothing to dim the light that shines from within... I saw the Maldives Island wallpaper from my friend's laptop.. The quote from him :" I want to go there with my beloved to view the scenery and enjoy the life there" This reminds him to work harder and harder in order to achieve his dream ... Somehow, life is about the dream also:D 
For him, love can conquer everything<3
How about me? 
Isn't beautiful? 


I wish to go there alsoXD

No comments:

Post a Comment