Monday, July 2, 2012

02072012 Viva Day


Check out the forms???
I finished my viva today, and the yellow form is for parents to fill in.
The yellow form asks very funny question :
"Saya (parents) berbangga dengan kejayaan anak untuk mendapat ijazah dari UKM".
I just can imagine how facial expression my parents show to me when they read this form:)
I still asked back my lecturer :"Need give parents o? Ibubapa saya di Muar, jauhnya!" XD
My lecturers inside the room just cant stop laughing =.=''
Very funny meh? Is true-hearted answer le!!!

Viva was a funny yet great memorable experience for me to chit chat with my cute examiner, funny co-supervisor and pengerusi:) I feel so blessed enough to have them in my viva room. All the while we just keep on laughing from start till end of the session. Don't know why, i think my lecturers thought I am a primary school child who is going to graduate, like everytime blur blur to give confirmation (p/s: but then, i got answer questions asked by examiner!) With my funny voice, i think i brought a lot of fun to my lecturers. What a funny and not formal viva I had today!


A big giant fat thank you to all of them who contribute their helps to complete my thesis, 
I appreciate it  
Finally i am going to graduate soon although many to edit =.="" 

I love all my friends in UKM
Cant make it to have a gathering before everybody back to their own path
But still
I will remember all of them in my heart
*sob sob*

p/s: Today is a happy funny day 

1 comment:

  1. Haha~ actually, i wonder to know, what is viva?? faster tell me your viva story when meet ya~ =)

    ReplyDelete