Friday, July 20, 2012

Purple Cane Tea Restaurant Mid Valley

Gonna blog about the long long lost post today. I think this was about one month ago:(  Ahem* No idea why I forgot to blog about it and I have no idea why am I blogging about this when I'm hungry:/  Punishment for being so "efficient", torturing myself to blog about yummy food when I in hunger. lol


Purple Cane Tea Restaurant, I am sure it sounded familiar, right? This is my 2nd visit to this restaurant, and this time is to have a simple small burfday celebration with my godsister n sing:) Thanks for the treat:) Purple Cane Tea restaurant serves simple yet delicious food mixed with tea leaves, their food are light n healthy for everyone:)


They served 2 pots at the same time to prevent over infusing of the tea. Forgot what tea we ordered, it tasted appetizing:)

Truely speaking, I forgot what we ordered because I am not the one to make order. So sorry, but i got snap the pix of food we ordered:)


I love their rice 
It is green tea rice. 
The rice had a slight hint of tea and had an aroma that was unusually different, different in a good way that is.


See how colorful the food 
Slowly sipping my cup of tea after couple of refills at the end of our meal:) Overall, the food are pretty decent and the selling point to mix tea leaves is simple yet delicious. Some of them may commented that their food are too subtle and plain for them, we should eat more light dishes to prevent serious diseases like HBP. Sound so serious, haha okie, i am hungry now:( luckily i am going to eat dinner soon:D


No comments:

Post a Comment