Thursday, July 5, 2012

My 24th Birthday.


It's my 24th birthday on 19th June. Can't believe I blog my birthday 2 weeks after!! Thanks to the thesis correction and viva making my head busy spinning for those matters. 24 years old sounds old but i still look like a small kid that cannot grow upXD Don't know this is good or bad? (thinking...)

My friends asked me to decide the place to have a birthday meal together as we will have our last quiz on the next next day. They suggested dragon i, pasta zanmai and .... Finally I decided to go and have Korean BBQ for my birthday. I am so love Korean BBQ!!! Can all my birthdays celebrate at different restaurants of Korean BBQ?



It is not my first time to have Daorae Korean BBQ:) Still remember my first time dining was at malacca with hometown friends. I was so satisfied with the spacious comfortable place and also the food:) I love Daorae very much 


So many side dishes 
This is the reason why i so lobe Korean BBQ!!


Spicy Korean soup!!
Highly recommend this soup! 


Korean new year cake!! 


Korean pancake! 
Kimchi flavor is better ! 
We ordered chicken and pork slices to BBQ!!! We also ordered squid because me and cobra like squid very much:) Look like we ordered very much because there are still ton of side dishes for us to eat:) 

Chicken slides is cooking:)


Pork pork pork!!!


Squids 


Check the squids!!! So chewy 

Face of fullness XDXDXDXD


They still serve us watermelon:) watermelon are so juicy!!!


YY paid the bill!!!! 
WakakakaXD


3 of us 
Thanks for accompanied during my birthday
and also the present :)


Ginger tea:) Haha..


Had a great night with all of you. Thanks for everything done for me. Wish all of us can hang out happily:)



3 comments:

  1. where do u have daorae in kl? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. At sri petaling:)) Very nice to eat:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a joyful day with you all~ =) hope will have a chance again~ cheers~ =)

    ReplyDelete