Monday, July 16, 2012

16072012


Best things in life are free. Are you guys agree?
You start learning how to appreciate these FREE happiness when you grow up. At least I'm, and if you are not. Please do now.
Some might complain about his/her life that there is no love no friendship no money, and therefore no happiness. But before you start nagging, why don't you look at what you have now? Maybe a supportive family who you never care for, a bunch of friends that you never pay attention for. I always appreciate my happiness that comes to me because it can make my life better and greater than what i expected. 

Here am i to share my happiness today:D (although not free)



Finally i passed up my thesis today. Around 1++ pages of thesis books 3 copies passed up to my jabatan this morning. One year hard work finally ended with happiness:)


Different expressions with my thesis book:) Taken this morning before i went out.


See how happy i was 

Wandering around in faculty to remember all memories created before, i felt a sudden sad and cant bear to leave a place where i stayed for 4 years and made me to become a better person in everything. Thanks to the people who hurt my heart very much and let me grow up, thanks to the people who let me understand how fake+realistic the friendship, of course thanks to the people who makes my uni days more n more colorful and our real friendship which i won forget in my whole life, lastly, thanks to the people who loves me cares me, accompanies me, nurtures me during these 4 years:D 

xoxo 



1 comment: