Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Precious moment with Trudy & Teddy

Being the youngest, I never have a chance to have a younger brother or sister in my life. Luckily my mum is a baby sitter so I always have a contact with kids:P There are so many kids in my house and laughter of them are the best medicine for me 


They are my beloved 

but once my brothers get married and have their own children, it gives joys to our family and we welcome his arrival to this world:) He is the apple of our eyes especially for my parents because he is the first grandson for them:) 



See his smile and laugh will make my days more and more colorful  This may not be the most creative editing picture to put as the cover model but my nephew definitely can wear the Trudy & Teddy outfits very well:D Normally my brothers don't wish to buy him new clothes because they think that baby/ kid grows up faster and soon a lot of clothes cannot wear anymore. Therefore, as an aunt for him, i wish i can match him with Trudy & Teddy outfits creatively in real

Seeing him happy in Trudy & Teddy makes me feel satisfied for being there watching them growing up
It is truly worth it



No comments:

Post a Comment