Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My 2nd 24th Birthday Celebration

I am so sorry for lacking update my blog because I always so tired  and hungry after back from dance practice. Kinda neglecting my bloggie recently. I promise will update more, k? Spot the big glass to milk tea in the picture below, then u know we had our lunch at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng:) Actually they planned to have lunch at TGI Fridays, I knew their purpose and I quickly change venue to eat:) Captain TGI restaurant wanna play fool with the birthday gal. Ish, I don wan to do stupid things in front so many people!!!


Spot the watch!!!
Is the birthday gift given by cobra+tomato:)


This is some sort like last gathering for all of us before viva:) We all had fun together and keep laughing + gossiping about people's affair. Love all of them in my life because they colors my uni life with flying colors:)
Don't know when we will have this such big gathering again?? Probably during our convocation on Oct just can see all of them again:( *sob sob*


Muax 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment