Monday, July 30, 2012

One year old baby

I am back!?! Was busy for many things and i nearly forget to blog about my nephew 1 year old small yet warm burfday party. Btw, I am eating chicken rice cooked by my mama and brought up by my 2nd bro yesterday night. Heart is feeling so warm:) 

Last last weekend, I back to my hometown to celebrate my nephew Adriell 1 year old burfday. Seems like my brother and his wife only bought him a little small cake. I invited all the small kids my mama taken care before and sang burfday song for him:) I think this will be memorable for him when he grows up:P 

Pixies time:)



Bought all the tibits and KFC for kids:)

 See this little fellow:)
满脸小花猫


 2 cute little gals at home:)
 Happy 1 year old burfday
You are the apple of everybody's eye at home:DD
Still survive after dealing with so many kids at home. Can see from my face that there are sweats everywhere. Baby sitter is not a simple job for me:P Don't know why my mama can deal with all different types of kids!?! maybe i was too playful when i was small??

No comments:

Post a Comment