Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ugly woman/ Lazy woman?!?

Always heard from my friends mumbling that their skin problems getting worse and worsen:( But, I always believe that there are no ugly woman, only lazy ones. This is one real fact that every woman knows. One typical sentence from their mouth " I don't know how to make up!" (although i do not encourage to make up) Make up used up a lot of time and money to buy cosmetic products, so in order to have better skin condition, normally I encourage people to do more skincare rather than color their faces. 


Check out my skin, there always some little black dots on my cheek and they are so obvious due to i am too fair (ppl always think i having anemia! =.=) Seriously I don't have anemia just maybe due to genetically features!! Wakakaka, many little black heads on my nose, I don't know why also. But thanks god, my skin really has not much problems:) 

Good products will use up MONEY! That's y i wish to share Malaysian first group buying site that is based on cosmetic and skincare products http://hermo.my/


Hermo.my is one of my everyday must go site now since the day I discovered. They have HOT deals everyday! 

Check this Laneige Water Sleeping Pack! I applied twice per week and I feel that the effect is GOOD! 
If I discover it earlier,I would save quite a lot of bucks.Like the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack I bought from Parkson is RM110 but in Hermo.my it's only...


They have everything from skincare to body care! 


I love their service too:) 


We don't need to go out and buy skincare products anymore. This site is definitely useful! No more excuse for ugly woman! 

2 comments: