Thursday, July 26, 2012

Post viva celebration-Star village Aman Puri

Always blogging after i woke up from a nice sleep because I don't have energy to blog after I back from dance practice every night:) It is superb tiring and exhausted right after i finish my rehearsal. Time passing so fast and left 1 week more then will reach my showtime:) kinda nervous about it because it is my 1st outside musical drama!!! Good show then 

Finish expressing my worry and this is super long lost post *blek* We went to Star Village Aman Puri right after tomato finished her viva in afternoon to celebrate our freedom:P Super duper like the atmosphere and deco of the restaurant because it is so romantic (if you come in couple) but of course we had our fun time together:) Sister-relationship tastes good  The food dishes there taste SUPERB good 


We  celebration:P

 Super  this escargot:)


 Lamb chop:)
 Garlic cheese chicken chop:P

My super  grilled cheese fillet 

*Drooling* We live to eat good food
Pixies time:)

 tomato +medusa :P
 Very childish:)
 Yy + Penguin:)
 Kena bully:)
 With my favourite escargot 
 Escargot:)
 Escargot escargot :D
 yeah yeah with many food on table :P 
*drooling*

 With flash?
 or Without flash?!?



 Same old same clothes 
 Tomato cant tahan the flash:P

Enough pixies??? !!

See our faces!!!!

Only true friends can be so funny  although we are going to apart, our relationship will last long 4ever!!! 
Happy Graduation!

1 comment:

  1. haha~ i love the last pictures~ XDD I love tomato face~ XDDD

    ReplyDelete