Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My 3rd birthday celebration & weekend at HOME

Rise & shine,everyone:) After full run tonight, i will be going back my lovely hometown on the next day morning after nearly 3 weeks. Was too busy with dance practice & thesis correction last 2 weeks n my mum complained that i seldom sms her for quite a long time:( soon i wil back, and new born little niece is waiting me at home  She is lovely:)

She looks like my 2nd bro:) 
can't wait to play with her 

Reminiscence the previous time I back Muar
I had my 3rd birthday celebration with all the kids at my house. My mum asked me to buy one small piece of cake to ask all little kids sing birthday song for me. I really can mix with kids very well:)


My nephew looked so curious about the candle light:) he loves to take photo with all of us. Feel the joyness and happiness everytime i balik kampung:) They are just so cute <3

 This little fat kid almost has same weight as mine:)
I watched her grow up everyday


This small fat pig is another chubby gal at home who I love her alot 

She just knows how to use up my money $$ :(
We have the same pose:)

Not to forget my little nephew:)
We have same fair skin if u see him in real person:)

My weekend at home always full of happiness:)
Here is the video that they were singing birthday song for me 




6 comments:

  1. LOLX~ i just only can pay attention on ur nephew~ keep on open his mouth~ XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. jealous lo xD keep celebrate birthday ==
    so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Demon: Yaya, he just cant close his mouth, very curious about the candle:)
    Eric: Haha:) I hv 4 birthday celebration actually:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya la ya la i know la pk==''' you mentioned d x<
    so if next year 25, means 5 times celebration lo xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha:) Hope so lo.. so many times celebration.. next year add you in one of my celebrationXD

    ReplyDelete
  6. lolz! so greed!!~~
    haha ok i will date you, but plz remind me 3 month before your birthday xD
    i add you in too xp

    ReplyDelete